A few ramblings about knitting, mainly vintage stuff and other bits and bobs

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Soooooo . . . it's been a while

My word hasn't time flown? I hope everyone has been having fun. I have, well mostly. For the past couple of years I have been working away from home with only the weekend visits back to do my washing and attend comic cons with my fella (he does art and sells it but is a bit scared to give it a go on his own). This has left me with very little time to do anything.

However, I now have some time on my hands so thought that I would see if I can actually make a bit more of this wonderful blog and my pattern shop on etsy and Instagram and tumbler and Facebook, and I nearly forgot Pinterest. Look at me getting all fancy with social media.

I will try and post about my adventures in knitting, which fell by the wayside too but is being revived with the very lovely (and free) February Lady Sweater, as well as offering the occasional free vintage pattern to pique your interest and maybe even a KAL.
My time over the past week or so has mainly been spent tidying the living room. Yes, I know it shouldn't take that long but it's amazing what forms of distraction you can create when you don't want to do something. Anyway, I have to vacuum and find a couple more homes for bits and bobs and then I should be finished. And then I can try and tackle the bedroom. It has become the dumping ground for everything that doesn't have a place so it crammed. But the incentive there is that I know there are loads of fabulous patterns just wanting to see the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment